Friday, September 30, 2011
6th grade "dance"
Today, was the 6th grade school "dance." it was NOT a dance. It was more like a chaos party. :P I had to wait about 10 minutes before they let us go into the cafeteria to get to the party. I personally think that they didn't expect so many people to be there. The food was great, though. There was regular popcorn, cheddar popcorn, coke, and dr. Pepper. These were all served in paper cups. There was also Individualy wrapped pieces of candy like: reese's pieces, whoppers, laffy taffy, and bottle caps. Near the beginning, they ran out of candy! I only got one piece :( Anyways, about 40 minutes in they ran out of soda and paper cups. I only had a cup of dr. Pepper. However, they had about 20 bags of popcorn of each kind, 40 total! They also had a ton of napkins (obviously). So, then they served popcorn on the napkins. Throughout the whole dance the DJ was playing songs, that most people screamed and ran over to get a spot to dance. He once put on Justin Bieber, but so many people screamed and ran that it was only on for about 2 seconds. Over all though, it was pretty good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment